Make friends with your emotions. Learn to invite them in and play a role in your life. Begin to honor them, name them and allow them to sit with you, maybe have some tea, and they will enliven your life and guide you on your way.
coun·sel·ing /ˈkouns(ə)liNG/ --- psy·cho·ther·a·py /ˌsīkōˈTHerəpē/
Heather Brown, MA, LMHC utilizes cutting-edge, evidence based practices, techniques and skills:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Creative arts therapies (art, music, drama)
60 minute individual session: $120
60 minute family session: $130
Longer sessions (90 minutes or more) are available.
Areas of Experience:
- anxiety and worry
- Childhood Emotional Neglect
- chronic pain/illness
- suicidal thoughts/actions
- gender and sexuality
- grief and loss
- death and dying
- veterans and military
- ADHD and focus
- life changes and transitions
Sliding Scale: Please inquire about available slots.
Insurance: Out-of-network only : Reimbursement-Ready or Super Bill Invoices will gladly be provided upon request.